Managed Detection & Response (MDR)
Using our trained UK based Security Operation Centre team, we will provide you with live 'eyes on glass' continuous security monitoring, threat hunting and incident investigation. Reducing the amount of hours your team spends to keep on top of the ever shifting security landscape and the challenges to effectively detect, investigate and respond to security breaches swiftly.
What are the Benefits?
Quickly resolve security threats in your organisations network
Centralised security monitoring across your most critical assets
Gain broad visibility across you entire environment
Let us stay up to date on emerging and evolving threats
Integrate with ease to accelerate threat detection and incident response
A team you can trust
MDR for smaller IT or OT Teams
Security is constantly evolving and so does the skills and tool you need to defend yourself against being attacked. Is it time to remove the pain point of keeping up with the pace of change?
BIT Security fully managed detect and response service uses AT&T Cybersecurity USM Anywhere Technology to identify and intelligently support our security analysts with the information they need to defend networks successfully. Our solution provides clients with both network and endpoint protection, security and information event management and simulated phishing attack services to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their data.
Learn more about how we protect and support our IT and OT clients.
Full Deployment and Management
- Industry leading SIEM technology
- Experienced and qualified installation engineers
- Complete management of patches and updates
Regular Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Identify vulnerabilities in your software & network devices
- Advice and guidance on remediation of identified vulnerabilities
- Customisable schedule of scanning activities
Threat Monitoring and Investigation
- Only be notified on genuine potential threats
- Alerts get filtered through up to 3 tiers of security analysis
- Advice and guidance on remediation of identified security alerts